måndag, januari 14, 2008

Thanks!

I'm super excited and really happy! I just got home from giving my presentation about blogging, and I found out I got an A (that's VG in Swedish) on my research paper about blogging! How good is that?! =) The presentation went really well as well. I am one of the few people that actually thinks it's fun to talk in front of people; I will get nervous but as long as I know the topic I am having the presentation on, everything's alright. I really liked this course, so I am especially happy that it went well!

I want to thank all of you bloggers, who gave me the idea to this topic and inspired me. A special thank you goes to Maryam in Morocco, Annika in Amerika and Lisa in England, for helping me with some questions and sharing some of their views of blogging. I wouldn't haven been able to do this without you!

I would like to share something that Maryam wrote to me, something that really made an impact on me and truly convinced me that blogging is a good way to find information. She said:

"I think many people have stereotypes about Morocco: they either involve camels and tents or terrorists. I wanted to share a different image of Morocco. At a time where our world is in conflict and things are so ugly, I wanted to share the other side - the beauty."

Thank you again, all bloggers - you totally rock!

6 kommentarer:

Desiree sa...

Grattis, vad kul att det gick så bra med uppsatsen och presentationen! Blir nyfiken vad var titeln på din uppsats? Jag håller med Maryam. Jag tror att folk också har en hel del sterotypa uppfattningar om USA. Jag tycker att min blogg visar att det finns både bra och dåliga sidor här precis som det finns på alla andra ställen på jorden. USA är ett otroligt stort land och det finns väldigt mycket olika typer av människor. Du får gärna berätta mer om din uppsats för den lät spänande. Grattis än en gång.

Anonym sa...

Grattis minisis!! Du är så duktig så!

Miss Marie sa...

tack! jag lovar att skriva lite mer om uppsatsen senare!

Ninnie sa...

Grattis, va kul!

Annika sa...

Så kul att kunna hjälpa dig, och precis som Desiree tycker jag nog också att folk har lite orättvisa försomar om USA, försäker krossa dom på min blogg, åtminstone ibland...

Miss Marie sa...

ja, jag tror att de flesta människor har förutfattade meningar om de flesta länder, och bloggning är ett bra sätt att krossa fördomar - eller bekräfta dom! =) jag tyckte maryam beskrev det så bra i den här meningen, mn självklart kan man byta ut landet och fördomarna för att få meningen att passa ett annat land!