måndag, juli 23, 2007

Hello, lonely flower, I know you...



It's time for the weird, Swedish girl to pack her bags. August 2006 seems like a long time ago and 11 months has gone by fast. Bye bye England and hello Sweden. Bye bye being close to my love and hello long distance relationship. I am so over long distance relationsips. If I could give everyone an advice it would be to look for love no further than the next village. Honestly. Long distance relationship sucks.

But I suppose I should be happy that we are living in this day of age. The English man's grandfathers were both fighting during the second world war, and one of them didn't see his daughter until she was 2 years old. The other one married a girl he had known for only 3 weeks. I suppose that is what they call seize the day. Carpe Diem.

Somehow I feel that we are taking too many things for granted these days. Love, health and friends. I am very irresolute about what I want to do with my life, and I feel that the path that has been choosen for me, by myself, might not be the right one. There are some tough decisions to be made in the near future.

But still, it's time to pack my bags and leave England.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more,

that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

Quote from: The Notebook

Foto: Engelsmannen. Redigering: Moi

3 kommentarer:

Tiger sa...

Jag vet inte om det är jag som är seg eller du som haft beslutsångest, för att du var på väg tillbaka redan nu hade jag inte förstått... Du är såå välkommen hem o jag önskar dig o engelskmannen all lycka o värme o kärlek. Tror ni klarar allt tillsammans, även om det är jobbigt ibland. Love-T.

Miss Marie sa...

Jo, det har varit bestämt ett tag! Ska hem o spendera lite tid med min systerdotter innan jag åker till france, och förhoppningsvis njuta (!) av den svenska sommaren! :)

tack för de fina orden...

Akira ♥ sa...

Åååå älskade syster!! Livet är inte lätt!!